Merchant Affiliate Program

Support Forum
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: New OScommerce v3.0.2?
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm 

Can you integrate it into the new OScommerce?

Thank you

dawn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dawn,
You can easily add the Add to MyGiftList button to your osCommerce by following the directions below, please let me know if you have any questions.

Follow these steps to install the osCommerce PHP Shopping Cart with MyGiftList functionality:

1. Sign up to be a MyGiftList Merchant Affiliate. You will receive a MyGiftList Affiliate ID after you sign up. Signing up is free. http://www.mygiftlist.com/affiliates

2. Download the Free osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.1. http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

3. After downloading the free shopping cart and installing it on your site, you can add the MyGiftList Gift Registry to your site by cutting and pasting HTML code into the product_info.php file.

4. Open the product_info.php file.
5. Locate the following code (TIP: it located near the bottom of the page.):
Code:
<?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS . (($reviews['count'] > 0) ? ' (' . $reviews['count'] . ')' : ''), 'comment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params())); ?>
  </div>

6. Paste the following code after the </div> tag.

Code:
<!-- BEGIN MyGiftList Code
--  change giftRetailer value below from "Your Store Name" to the name of your store
--  change refsource value below from "Your Affiliate ID" to your MyGiftList Affiliate ID
-->
</form>
<div style="width:90px; float:right; margin-top:15px;">
<form action="http://www.mygiftlist.com/register_gift.asp" method="post" target="MGL">

<input type="hidden" name="giftRetailer" value="Your Store Name">
<input type="hidden" name="RefSource" value="Your Affiliate ID">
<textarea rows="1" cols="10" name="giftName" style="display:none"><?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?></textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="giftPrice" value="<?php echo ( $new_price ? $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) : $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))); ?>">
<textarea rows="1" cols="10" name="giftDescription" style="display:none"><?php echo $product_info['products_model'] . " " . stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="giftURL" value="">
<input type="hidden" name="giftImage" value='<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']; ?>'>
<input type=image src="http://images.mygiftlist.com/gif/AddtoMyGiftList7e.gif" width="68" height="26" border="0" alt="Click to Add to MyGiftList!" onclick=javascript:oscMGLpopup(this.form);>

<script language=javascript>
function oscMGLpopup(f) {
   var p
   var u
   var m

u = "";
   p = document.forms["cart_quantity"];
   if (p) {
      for (var i = 0; i < p.elements.length; i++) {
         if (p.elements[i].name.indexOf("id[") == 0 ) {
            m = p.elements[i].selectedIndex;
            if (m > -1) {
                u = u + p.elements[i].options[m].text + ", ";
            }
         }
      }
   }

if ( u != "" ) {
      u = u.substr(0, u.length-2);
      u = "I would like these options: " + u;
      f.giftDescription.value = u + ".  " + f.giftDescription.value;
   }

f.giftURL.value = document.URL;
   var w = window.open('', "MGL", "width=600,height=400,top=60,left=100,resizable,scrollbars");
   w.focus;
   f.submit;
}
</script></div>
<!-- END MyGiftList Code -->

7. Change the below 2 lines in the code you just added by replacing Your Store Name with the name of your store and Your Affiliate ID with your MyGiftList Affiliate ID:

Code:
<input type=hidden name=giftRetailer value="Your Store Name">
<input type=hidden name=RefSource value="Your Affiliate ID">

7. That's it!